- Export from google authenticator an account you want (you should have now a QR Code)
- convert the QR code to a link, I used qr journal.
brew install qr-journal
- Once done we should have an url with an schema that starts by
- Migrate to normal OTP code, luckily there is this project https://github.com/dim13/otpauth
go get github.com/dim13/otpauth
~/go/bin/otpauth -link "otpauth-migration://....
- Now we should have another url with a query parameter secret=……
- We can go to Keepass, select our password entry, right click and setup the TOTP with the secret!
Export google authenticator to KeepassXC
· 89 words · 1 minute read